Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Producer with our client, a global financial tech company. This is an on-site, 3-4 month contract opportunity located in San Francisco that kicks off towards the end of April.
As a Producer, you will lead client projects from client brief to implementation, taking responsibility for day-to-day internal and external management support. These responsibilities include all aspects of leading a project, including but not limited to, creative implementation of project vision, budget creation managing, monitoring, and maintaining the task timeline, required staff/resources, vendor communication, and overall quality of the resulting deliverables. You will lead medium to large sized projects including print, environmental, event, etc. and must be able to manage more than one project at a time.
- Accountable for leading the quality of all project deliverables and performance throughout the duration of the engagement
- Collaborates with the program / project team to execute the project plan and budget working back from key client deliverable dates
- Must be able to be client facing and be able to the functional expert, clearly present ideas, challenges, and creative solutions efficiently
- Leads the project plan, ensuring that all deliverable dates are met
- Responsible for budget creation, implementation, and reconciliation
- Responsible for supporting the development, production, and co-delivery of the goals and requirements
- Responsible for managing internal project communications, ensuring that any issues, changes, or required performances that impact the project are documented and addressed with the production or client lead
- Provides a point of contact for clarification/decision concerning development items/issues that might impact the scope of the work effort
- Provides on-site lead production support for project execution
- Supports the hiring, training, and managing of executional project staff
- Supports the management of PO system and budget tracking of projects
- Assists the project management team with production communication to client
- Manages internal production project workbooks in real time
- Must be able to work closely with company vendors including insurance carriers
- Supports the procurement of permits, civic documents and all other permits/paperwork for events
- 3-5+ years of experience producing experiential and event production projects within a marketing or communications environment (particularly interested in experience tying business strategy to experiential events)
- BA/BS degree
- Positive energy, team player, and hunger for learning
- Has a strong work ethic, thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and gets the job done while enjoying yourself along the way
- An natural problem solver with the ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles and create solutions in a timely manner
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and has impeccable follow through
- Passion for an active lifestyle and sports
- Demonstrates an understanding for the sporting goods industry, business, consumer and brands
- Works effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver executional excellence
- Solid Use/Knowledge of: Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Keynote,
- Knowledge of event production
- Happy, easy going, can-do attitude
Thanks for checking out this role, if you are interested in the position, apply now!
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.