Our client, an online personal styling service, is looking for a Sr. Account/Strategic Planner to join their exciting team.
This is 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco, CA.
This person will act as the bridge between marketing and creative teams to link insights to marketing and messaging strategy.
- Someone that helps turn insights into briefs.
- Act as the strategic liaison between account executive/creative agency teams and the client’s marketing organization and leadership (50+ stakeholders)
- Seek early involvement in client’s strategic meetings to help define strategic briefs
- Help identify the marketing mix of deliverables, events and media in collaboration with agency leadership and digital teams
- Take responsibility for project intake and internal agency kickoffs
- Gather insights via research and subject matter expert interviews and translate them into briefs to fuel the creative process
- Lead quarterly business reviews to communicate client’s overall feedback on agency’s performance
- Define projects and create project estimates and SOWs
- Coordinate post-mortem and project wash-ups
- 5 to 7 years experience with B2B corporate/agency experience and at least 2 years of agency background
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, PR, or related area. Master is a plus, but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.