Onward Search is currently seeking an experience Technical Recruiting Resource with experience in proactively sourcing in the areas of engineering, mobile, cloud, micro-services and have good experience in data science and emerging technologies. Responsibilities include, filling all levels of positions at a very high standard, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the recruitment agencies. A wide degree of creativity, sourcing vision, business understanding, project management and personal organization is required.
Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is currently seeking this individual for a 5 month contract with potential to extend working out of San Francisco, CA.
- Responsible for candidate generation and candidate experience.
- Effectively source, screen applicants, coordinate and conduct interviews, advise on selection and offers, and perform all components involved in the sourcing process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, report on updated approved positions for hire.
- Work with recruiter and hiring managers to create and maintain formal search strategies.
- Provide candidates with detailed information on the company, our business strategy, and job descriptions as well as pitching the company.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices including best diversity practices.
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations, vendors, educational institutions, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Work with the entire recruitment team to stay updated on processes, procedures, systems and ensure compliance with company standards of excellence.
- Build and foster relationships with team members, peers and the international teams.
- 5-7+ years of experience in technical sourcing
- Demonstrated ability to source for and understand a broad range of technical positions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong command of the English language.
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with hiring managers, subject matter experts, and candidates.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment, supporting others when needed.
- Experience in sourcing techniques through multiple channels, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Strong knowledge of searching using online social networking sites such as Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Github
- Ability to work with hiring managers to create technical job descriptions
- Proactive skills, working accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Have worked with an ATS effectively on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and Internet savvy
- Demonstrated ability to function as a part of the broader recruiting organization
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience
- Experience partnering with compensation, global mobility and legal teams within the company
Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB