Onward Search has a new opportunity with a big eCommerce client. This opportunity is for an Account Manager that can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Salt Lake City, UT. In this role your responsibilities will revolve around project leadership and design, technical integration efforts, employment of merchant business requirements, and implementation of key brand site initiatives. If you’re interested, apply today!
- Managing the relationship between external partners
- Developing new and existing relationships with stakeholders / teams that will enable our merchants to thrive within the brand ecosystem
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Apply learnings to continually challenge the status quo to improve results
- Identify optimization opportunities and implement new workflows
- Account for the volatility of the online marketplace and identify early the impact of impending changes and enhancements relative to both the brand and seller business
- Assess and implement the key drivers associated with building a successful eBay selling strategy
- Partner with IAM peers and those on other seller focused teams to share best practices in order to accelerate innovation and collaborate on key initiatives
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or college diploma
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing B2C selling or related business functions (eCommerce and seller facing B2C expertise strongly preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of selling best practices, including track record of communicating and implementing business solutions in support of seller growth and optimization
- Strong background in the tools and technology required to develop a healthy and sustainable brand business
- Demonstrated relationship management experience; developing partnership and trust - positioning self to influence and challenge complex businesses to adopt new, or improve existing, eCommerce strategy
- Analytical, proactive, problem-solver with insatiable curiosity
- Passionate about the marketplace and seller community; deep understanding of online seller and consumer behavior
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent people and time-management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, high priority projects - innate ability to identify creative solutions is key
- Strong analytical thinking, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Organized and proactive with strong attention to detail - ability to plan and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB