Our client, a top electronics company is looking for a Design Project Manager to join their team.
As a Design Project Manager, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including Industrial Design / CMF/ UX / Packaging Structure & Graphics / Imagery. Outstanding leadership skills, a passion for process, and the ability to plan out a calendar will be crucial for this role.
- Collaborate with teammates and other project managers to ensure your projects are flawlessly delivered on-time, on-budget, and on-brief
- Create and track project schedules, budget, and resources using our Workfront tool
- Maintain weekly dashboards to track program status with Business Group and Design stakeholders
- Anticipate bottlenecks and explore contingencies for potential issues
- Undertake general administrative project tasks (status updates, processing contracts, POs and invoices)
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years Project/ Program Management experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross-functional teams
- Superior project scoping, project timeline development, risk assessment, and prioritization skills
- Experience creating comprehensive project timelines utilizing project management software, e.g. MS Project, Workfront, At-Task, Smart Sheet., etc.
- Understanding of how to use Google -- Drive, Documents, Sheets, and Slides
YOU CAN BRING THIS TO THE TABLE:
- Be a self-starter and independently manage projects and processes
- Be an avid learner of new processes and systems
- Connect the dots at a strategic level to support cross-functional teams
- See the big picture and get granular with the details
- Lean in and learn new systems and processes
- Bring an open and curious mindset to everything you do
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Have an upbeat, can-do attitude and work well with creatives
- Team-player able to seamlessly partner with designers, marketing and engineering
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a positive attitude to challenges
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities
- Be fun to work with!!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB