Our client, a top camera company, is looking a Digital Project Manager to join their creative marketing team.
The Digital Project Manager will work directly with our Digital, CRM Marketing and Ecomm teams in an agile environment. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day digital projects that push forward our branding and customer engagement, while guiding the team to achieve its highest potential. You are a Digital Project Manager who drives initiatives and is eager take on any challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Facilitate collaboration between the team
- Facilitate meetings between the team internally and with company stakeholders. Sample meetings include Kickoffs, Daily Stand-Ups, and Stakeholder Review meetings
- Manage daily communications between the team and stakeholder teams. Examples of stakeholders teams include eCommerce, CRM, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Create, track, and manage projects using resource/project management tools such as Wrike, Jira, Dropbox, and Figma
- Help the team stay focused on work by communicating work priorities and protecting them from external interference
- Track project progress against handoff dates
- Manage risk by proactively engaging in problem solving and contingency planning when team impediments arise
- Help the team define process and workflows, and help the team excel at them
- Foster team values and principles by encouraging/coaching the team to adhere to the processes developed by the team
- Support the lead manager on needs and mitigate risk on projects
SKILLS WERE STOKED ABOUT:
- 3+ years of project management experience at a relevant brand or agency
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in Website and CRM projects and processes
- Ability to organize information and concisely present issues, recommendations and conclusions
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a SCRUM process a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB