Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Creative Project Manager that has agency experience for a 6+ month contract.
Deliverables You'll Be Working On:
- Creative: Campaign Master Creative Concept
- Content: Video, Imagery, Graphics, Marketing Toolkits
- Web: Product and miscellaneous web pages (Copy, Design, Asset Coordination)
A typical day in this position will involve planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive marketing projects and development of toolkits through the entire marketing development lifecycle (with special emphasis on digital initiatives) including:
- Master creative brief to master the creative concept and asset development.
- Marketing asset development & delivery including product and feature naming, messaging/copy, imagery, video, banners, social media units, e-tailer units, web pages, retail displays.
- Serving as a liaison between business groups, creative strategy, web design/web development, and content production (imagery/video production) teams in global offices.
- Managing the day-to-day activities, including internal and business group reviews, revisions, and final asset delivery to business groups.
- Developing, maintaining, and communicating schedules with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and with quality.
- Maintain a project dashboard to communicate the status of all projects. Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders and cross-functional teams on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers.
- Assesses project development risks and provides mitigation plans. Negotiates resource requirements.
- Working knowledge of Workfront workflow management system is highly desired
- Motivated self-learner who will be required to train remotely
- Ability to pick up inflight projects
- Grace is under fire with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management Experience
- Agency (client-relations) experience is a plus
- Familiarity with web production elements including Web Design and Front End Web Development
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams and projects in a time-sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Highly organized with good time management skills
Additionally, these are the winning behaviors required to succeed:
- Love of learning – thrives in an environment of learning, planning, and growing
- Curiosity – open to new experiences and discoveries
- Organizer – works towards a mission by driving change
- Teamwork – understands that relationships are critical to success
- Critical thinker – be more than a taskmaster
- Perseverance – overcomes objections and foresees obstacles
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college, or commensurate job experience as a project manager
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB