Our client, a top electronics company, is looking for a Project Manager to work on their Global Brand Equity team for a 5 Month contract.
The GBE (Global Brand Equity) Project Manager is a generalist project management position which will interact with varied stakeholder groups on a variety of project types ranging across, web implementation, creative development, eCommerce, Localization, and Brand management.
A key attribute to success is the Project Manager’s ability to be comfortable with initial project scope ambiguity and then drive discovery with stakeholders to determine requirements, required resources, and timeline.
This position will address multi-month, larger projects as well as routine quick-turn departmental deliverables. EQ is as important as IQ when interacting with various matrixed groups.
**This is not a Technical PM position, but familiarity with typical web development lifecycle process is a requirement.
- Planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and allocating global resources to drive eComm enhancement projects, marketing projects, and web experience enhancements with emphasis on projects improving the flow through the purchase funnel
- Develops, maintains, and communicates schedules across teams, Business Groups, and other stakeholders while ensuring project schedules are met on time and with quality
- Oversees a project dashboard to communicate status of all projects
- Serving as liaison between business groups, design project management, creative strategy, eCommerce partners, regional teams, content production, and web development
- Project estimation, with emphasis on determining the major requirements and phases of the proposed scope along with estimated costs
- Manages the day-to-day activities, including internal and client reviews, revisions and final asset delivery to businesses
- Works to develop a strong quality assurance program for final deliverables
- Provides weekly updates to key stakeholders on all open projects including status on project milestones, risks, and blockers
- Manage localization requests to bring Logitech properties to new markets and audiences
- This includes coordinating with regional teams and business groups to determine requirements, eCommerce capabilities, and defining the localized product catalog
- Manage the localization project including content production schedule and translations
- Assess project development risks and negotiate requirements
- Recommends changes to improve existing PM approaches and partners with leaders to implement
- Manages implementations of third party integrations to provide eCommerce solutions and marketing capabilities including requirements definition and technical implementation
- While this is not a technical project management position, it will require managing projects with a technical implementation component
- Responsible for the quarterly GBE internal Newsletter including schedule creation, content aggregation, and managing editing timeline
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5+ Years of Project Management Experience either at an integrated ad/marketing agency as creative project manager or client-side marketing project manager
- Must have eCommerce experience project management experience
- Passionate interest in marketing and advertising with an eye for quality design
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal teams, clients, and management. Form opinions and defend them
- Fluent in digital, social, and mobile asset production
- Must be able to think critically, assess risk, and strategize to meet deliverables for projects
- Must be process oriented, with the ability to affect change via continuous improvement
- Creation of project schedules with strong understanding of task predecessors and dependencies
- Strong influence and leadership presence. This role will work across a large number of stakeholders and team members
- Must be comfortable with change and conflict resolution/ management
- Familiarity with project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB