Our client, an edtech company, is looking for a Project/Traffic Manager to add to their creative team ASAP.
This will start as a freelance assignment with the potential to convert to perm.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage all job project requests coming into the creative department, scheduling, and routing for approvals.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Managing and tracking all incoming creative job requests
- Working with the CD and creative team to balance the workload; accounting for skillsets, individual speed, vacations and other absences
- Facilitating creative approvals by routing work to stakeholders for feedback and obtaining appropriate signoffs
- Communicating deadlines and requirements to designers, freelancers, and project stakeholders
- Obtaining all project details for each creative job request
- Ensuring initial job requests and creative briefs have all necessary information, tracking down any missing information
- Assisting in the implementation of a new job tracking system
- Prioritizing jobs and the allocation of resources based on delivery schedule and deadlines
- 3-5 years of Traffic Management or Project Management experience
- Experience working at creative in-house/corporate or agency environment
- Extremely knowledgeable in the workflow of print and web creative projects
- Proactive and organized, with proven experience successfully liaising between creative, brand, and marketing teams to facilitate workflow of creative projects
- College degree and/or relevant creative project management experience
- Experience working in JIRA and Asana is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB