Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a Branded Content Editor to join their team.
- Author and/or oversee the development of client-specific content, including articles, video scripts, infographics, and beyond, and help craft creative design and flow
- Develop a strong understanding of the tech vertical and the main trends evolving in the space
- Take lead on RFP’s / brainstorms that pertain to your expertise, and your internal company vertical
- Build client relationships and trust, demonstrate an understanding of their business and how to drive revenue through branded content
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales to develop new ideas for clients- both proactively and reactively (in response to RFPs) while ensuring that they are realistic and profitable
- Work to create a unique approach/look to our videos and other Custom Content products that showcase the quality and differentiates us in the marketplace
- Understand how to create content for desktop vs. tablet vs. smartphone environments
- Explore and help test new technologies and partners around the creation, promotion, distribution, and measurement of content
- Review site side analytics data to gauge the effectiveness of your content, optimizing results to drive ROI
- 4-5 years of experience in tech content creation preferably involved in the ideation phase
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following a plus: Journalism, English, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing/Advertising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent in the language and culture of the B2B community
- Well-versed in new and upcoming technology that will impact the tech sector
- Driven to develop compelling and innovative custom content programs for the tech community
- Experience developing 360 campaigns for different audience segments, that include online, live, and social media activations
- Experience in video production, specifically for online consumption/distribution, is key - On-camera experience is a bonus
- Strong strategy, negotiation, and analytical skills
- Developed contacts within the tech space from both a new business (ex. Potential clients) and partner (ex. Freelancers/Contractors) perspectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to build productive relationships across the business and all levels of management as well as with third parties, domestically and internationally
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing business priorities
- Ability to maintain a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity and a passion for problem-solving
- Knowledge of multiple business software applications (Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google, etc.) is important
- Ability to quote pop culture movies and recognize quotes when spoken
Does this sound like you, apply now to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.