Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Content Writer who can write, create, and produce content that can be used as part of our clients ongoing change management and technology adoption initiatives. We are currently seeking this individual for a 2 month contract with potential to extend working out of San Jose, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
- Support business initiatives by write content that helps create adoption, reduce confusion, and facilitate a positive user experience
- Create deliverables including, but not limited to, web pages, presentations, knowledge articles, step by step guides and basic training videos
- Collaborate with product and user experience teams to ensure content within our custom applications adheres to best practices and guidelines
- Ensure that content communicates efficiently and effectively, meets the expectations of the team and business and is in-line with corporate brand and style guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Experience writing and developing training content, ideally technology focused
- Comfortable leveraging common tools within the space including Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint), Keynote or Google Slides
- Experience creating video or capturing screens including Adobe Captivate, Premier, Final Cut or similar, or willing to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and positive team player
- Organized, with appreciation for details and deadlines
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB