Our healthcare client is seeking someone to come in as a PUBLIC AFFAIRS COORDINATOR for 6 months in the East Bay. This person will help coordinate a wide variety of projects as well as help write and edit on complex topics. Great opportunity for someone interested in Public Policy, Public Relations within a governing body, or Public Advocacy.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong writing/editing skills to create content and coordinate digital assets concerning government officials.
- Manage/coordinate efforts for policy newsletters, digests, blogs, social media strategy, briefings, fact sheets, etc.
- Draft/edit supporting materials for issue-based grassroots advocacy, issue-based campaigns, etc
- Team Player can handle several projects at once.
- Confident and able to work with others for end results.
- Writing background
- Flexible and able to work with others
- Manage multiple projects at once
- 1-5 years of communication experience, preferable in a Public Affairs, Government or Non-Profit setting
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB