Our client, a fashion accessories company, is looking for a Copywriter with 2-4 years of experience to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This role will be remote until shelter-in-place is lifted, and then will be onsite in San Francisco, CA.
This person will be responsible for supporting with all copywriting needs across the company, including writing and editing copy for marketing campaigns, product, social, web, PR, retail, and email and developing a cohesive voice for the brand. The role requires a deep understanding of fashion, accessories, and developing content that speaks to the Millennials and the Gen Z market.
- Partner within Digital, Social and Creative teams to create strong content plans that support community and wardrobe marketing strategies across all customer touch-points
- Works in partnership with Copy + Editorial Marketing Manager to take product concepts and expand into clear and coherent customer-facing story sets
- Leverages the content produced by creative to support product launches by building compelling story sets; quickly adapts/implements learnings from customer response to the brands campaigns/initiatives along with changes in culture zeitgeist
- Leverage customer insights, social listening, fashion/beauty/culture trends to develop an understanding of what is most relevant to their audience
- Write accurate, compelling, and succinct copy with attention to grammar and brand guidelines
- Generate creative, engaging, and witty copy and concept approaches, by developing multiple solutions for a single assignment
- Agency or in-house experience - 2-4 years of experience
- An understanding of fashion and accessories is a HUGE bonus
- Experience working on a brand that targets Millennials and Gen Z
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB