Our client, an internet company is looking for a Copy Editor with 2 years of experience.
This person will work on a variety of content ranging from articles to product descriptions to infographics to case studies. Their main focus will be on material including, but not limited to, Case Studies, Web Pages, and Articles.
- Fix all grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors
- Ensure all content adheres to Twitter's house style guide
- Fact check everything from place names to product features to data
- Offer suggestions to improve diction, cadence, and story flow
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB