Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Senior Digital Copywriter to join their Creative Marketing team for a 1+ year assignment.
We’re looking for a passionate, well-rounded, Senior Digital Copywriter to join the Creative team — a high-fiving, humorous, hard-working team with a passion for killer creative. As the team embarks on a completely new direct to consumer corporate strategy, we are looking for a Senior Digital Copywriter to drive the next generation storytelling for the digital transformation of the .com. Specifically, to tell the story in a simple, authentic, inspiring way that pushes the brand forward and elevates the eCommerce experience.
What You’ll Do
- Balance brand storytelling copy with transactional, eCommerce copy
- Work with creative leadership and product marketing to craft launch messaging for new and existing products
- Understand the brand, marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Become really knowledgeable about the latest products, solutions, and related technologies
- The ability to balance multiple projects with Creative Directors and teams
- Present developed concepts to team members, stakeholders and the executive team
Skills We’re Stoked About
- A portfolio of exceptional work
- A minimum 6 years of experience in copywriting for digital brand experiences
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- A willingness to work with designers in tools such as Google, Dropbox Paper and Figma
- You can collaborate with various teams/team members and stakeholders with different skill sets including UX, product marketing, and consumer insights
- You can work in a team and independently to develop and resolve copy enhancements and fixes on tight timelines
- Your copy translates into a clear customer experience
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re a strategic and conceptual thinker who gets stuff done
- Work closely with the designers, developers and project managers to ensure that tasks are completed according to deadlines
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true a problem-solver at heart
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB