Our client, an edtech company, is looking for a Senior Marketing Copywriter (B2B/SaaS) to join their team Full Time. Ideal candidate is based in the San Francisco area, however they are open to remote.
As a Senior Copywriter on the marketing creative team, you'll report to the Creative Director and craft compelling copy that brings their brand to life. Your primary role will be writing clear, concise acquisition copy for their various consumer and enterprise marketing channels. You will have influence over aspects of the customer experience across all touchpoints. You will also be responsible for leading their brand voice and bringing consistency across channels while adjusting for audience and use case. The ideal candidate will be driven to build and scale new products and services that their customers love and demand.
- Independently produce high-quality copy from concept to execution within established brand voice
- Support their consumer and enterprise businesses by developing copy for email, landing pages, promotional call outs, paid media, presentations, videos, etc.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Director of Brand Marketing to align creative strategy to brand, promotions, product launches, and other efforts
- Edit and proofread copy to ensure it is accurate, consistent, grammatically correct, and that the message speaks to the target audience in a cohesive brand voice throughout multiple channels
- Analyze data of marketing materials to inform and influence your work
- Foster collaboration with cross-functional partners to solve complex challenges while maintaining a high level of quality
- 6-7+ years of copywriting for an in-house creative department or advertising agency with a focus on B2B/SaaS products/product offerings
- Bachelor's degree required in English/Journalism or related field
- High standards for craft and a precision eye for editing, grammar, and proofreading
- Experience with message testing and principles of conversion-focused writing
- Ability to balance multiple projects under tight timelines while maintaining prioritization
- Ability to adjust our brand tone based on medium and audience
- You’re strategically minded, with strong problem-solving skills and close attention to detail
*Must have portfolio that showcases relevant work samples
- Experience collaborating with designers & art directors
- Experience directing freelance copywriters
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB