The UX Writer will develop content needed to deliver an outstanding user experience and will ensure all content is easy to read and find. The individual in this role will be involved through the entire product development process.
This is a contract role that will be remote until Covid restrictions are lifted but all candidates must be comfortable making the commute to Santa Clara, CA once restrictions lift.
In this role, you will:
- Manage content strategy and work in a cross-functional environment
- Defend content problems to be solved and decide which content methods and tools to use
- Work closely with Designers to ensure content supports user experience strategy
- Write engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines and use best language practices
- Support A/B testing initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years professional writing and editing in digital and online platforms
- Experience working on a UX team and/or partnering with a Designer throughout the entire creative process
- Prior experience leading content initiatives from ideation through implementation
- Experience with localization, SEO, and accessibility best practices
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch or Figma a plus
- Portfolio that showcases UX-focused content strategy and writing samples
Does this role sound like you? Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB