Our client, a branding and design agency, is looking for a Digital Design Director with 8+ years of experience to join their team for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate is a passionate designer whose compelling conceptual and technical skills drive a studio’s capabilities into a new innovative era. A proactive leader who is equally skilled at collaboration as they are at inspiring a team across creative and account disciplines. A master 'go-getter' who dives into the trenches of a project, always committed to getting their hands dirty to craft award-winning work that surpasses a client’s expectations. This person will be working on mobile apps, desktop, websites, digital platforms
- Lead the creative process from initial ideation to launching an experience ensuring excellence, consistency, and quality at every step along the way.
- Seamlessly manage client, agency partners, and vendor relationships to maintain timeline, budget, and quality expectations.
- Be a confident creative lead that excels at directing and mentoring a team of strategists, writers, project managers, and designers to bring their best work, daily.
- Be a compelling presenter whose professionalism and diction can clearly articulate work to a wide, assorted audience in a manner that sells ideas and deepens client relationships.
- Drive the agencies design thinking, internal processes, and agency culture in positive, meaningful ways that reach far beyond the project or–ahem, party.
- Experience in a creative leadership role that successfully embodied all of the above
- Experience within a digitally focused design agency
- An insatiable curiosity and enthusiasm for new digital and design platforms, trends, and programs.
- Unparalleled expertise in Sketch and the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in brand building and establishing a brand platform
- Experience in designing for both print and digital
*Must have a portfolio or relevant work samples to be considered for this role
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.