Our client, a top lifestyle company, is looking to hire a Web Designer for a 12+ month assignment located in San Mateo. This person will play an integral role in designing and improving the companies web presence.
- Execute on all phases of the design process—from originating creative concepts to creating pixel-perfect visuals to completing the final handoff to engineering.
- Create responsive designs for multiple contexts and devices (e.g., desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Prototype design solutions for review, testing, and handoff.
- Generate clear concepts with the larger Digital team.
- Understand the brand, marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience.
- Thoroughly understand and maintain brand guidelines.
- Present developed concepts to team members, stakeholders, and the executive team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of experience in web design at a relevant brand or agency. Portfolio/samples required.
- BS/BA degree in Design, Visual Design, or related field preferred.
- You have in-depth knowledge of graphics creation with Adobe Creative Suite.
- You can wireframe, prototype, visually pixel push and validate work using the tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Suite.
- You have a good understanding of UX/UI.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your creative concept development and graphic design skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.