Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Graphic Designer. He/she will support the internal creative team and be a problem solver and conceptual thinker. This role is responsible for creating design concepts for all seasonal design efforts, to be adapted through our omnichannel. He/she will work both independently and in collaboration with producers, copywriters, art directors, and sr. designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects.
• Self Manages and prioritizes projects to meet pre-established timelines and deliver assets on-time
• Designs graphics solutions for projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects via an online proofing system
• Edit existing files with product changes, copy changes and design modifications
• Be comfortable working independently and as part of larger teams
• BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education
• At least 3 years of professional experience in the design/creative field
• Must show examples of work/portfolio
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must understanding both print and digital design
• Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
• Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance
• Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
Apply now to learn more today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.