Our client, is an information and technology start-up, is looking for a Visual Designer to join their team. We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role.
- Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including those for print and digital
- Branding, graphic design, email campaigns, some print (associated with newspaper designer), generalist -- branding/comm
- Create and iterate on assets that reflect an idea, reinforce/support messaging, and inject aesthetic quality and life into a brand
- Take initial creative direction and translating them into polished final assets
- Assist senior designer with concepting and executing print, web, and social assets
- Assisting senior creative staff to mock up visual comps for product and business teams
- Working closely with members of content team to align on their needs and timelines
- Image retouching/cloning in Photoshop
- Work closely with a cross-functional, cross-brand teams, copywriters, marketing, photographers, designers, etc.
- Take ownership of assigned projects, while also contributing to the greater team's projects
- Have a chance to implement your design ideas across multiple platforms
- Experience with lifestyle brands, either in-house or on the agency side, preferably for an online/ecommerce business
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/Communication Design or similar and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
- Ability to use visual design to organize information and guide people through an experience
- You know Adobe Creative Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign required. Nice to have: Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Premiere.Experience designing outstanding design across multiple platforms (traditional and digital)
- Strong Interaction design sensibility, and experience creating responsive web design solutions
- Strong attention to detail
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.