Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for an up and coming visual designer working out of our clients San Jose, CA office. Our client is re-defining the eCommerce landscape through use of social media and creative campaigns targeting generations of audiences. Currently they are seeking this individual on a 6 month extendable contract basis. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
The ideal candidate combines a passion for social innovation, elevated design/layout native to each channel and an understanding of how to work with photo and video assets. You will collaborate with art directors, copywriters, designers, producers, photographers and social strategists to ensure the creative aligns with our global vision, brand guidelines and drives engagement and e-commerce.
What you will do:
• Work with internal stakeholders and agency partners to deliver creative assets that support strategic campaign goals
• Strong design and layout skills (working knowledge of photography, video and animation a huge plus)
• Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design
• Precise attention to detail, combined with an ability to analyze the hierarchy of information
• Excellent Photo retouching skills (including cropping, color correction, clipping masks, drop shadows, etc.)
• Partner with external agency partners , copywriters, art directors, cross-functional business partners and creative directors to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy
• Be self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovative creative solutions that engage consumers with our brand and drive e-commerce
What you bring to the table:
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
• Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field preferred
• Experience developing innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong proficiency on social media platforms for Fortune 500 companies
• Excellent knowledge of social and ecommerce best practices
• An exceptional portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple social channels
• Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch)
• Working knowledge of retail and experiential design, brand development and ecommerce a plus
• Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat
• Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
• Exceptional written, verbal communication skills and persuasive, professional presentational skills
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a client that is looking for a Senior Product Designer for a long term contract role. Our product designers work hands-on to deliver experiences through ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and testing. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll help our customers live better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You’ll apply your expertise in interactive design, visual design, and prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex e-commerce challenges. You’ll provide a product with recommendations and make design decisio
Our client is international, a creative communications agency has an opening for Senior Designer in SF. This person should have experience in brand identity + campaigns. You must have a keen eye for typography and other brand elements. This person will report into the Creative Director. Responsibilities: Projects include: brand identity, time-based media, annual reports, info-graphics, integrated campaigns, development digital elements Comfortable working with other disciplines (print, digital, experimental, film, motion) Experience: Must have a refined aesthetic
Onward Search has an immediate need for a UX Design professional with experience and knowledge in designing for emails and CRM. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an ability to design simple, engaging and meaningful interfaces. He/she would understand design principles and trends and have a passion for learning and growing in the design field. Currently, our client seeking this candidate for a 3-month extendable project working out of San Francisco, CA. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more. Your day to day will consist of various design-related activities:
Overview: Onward Search has a great opportunity for a Sr. Brand Designer at a top advertising agency in San Francisco. The work will focus on logo explorations, brand evolution, and layout for social and other digital campaigns for their Intel account. Responsibilities: Work on projects that spread across social, digital, video storytelling, movement building, brand identity, and interactive projects for screens, devices, and space. Synthesize stories of our work at every phase of the process and create compelling ways to tell those stories in a variety of mediums.
Our client, is a stealth-mode FinTech start-up that seeks to automate the paperwork associated with home improvements, is seeking a UX Designer to join their growing Product team! The UX Designer will report directly to the Head of Product/Design and will have a great opportunity to make impact at the early stages of a well-funded startup staged for growth! This role offers amazing flexibility: you have the ability to work remotely the majority of the week, only going into their office in San Mateo Tuesdays and Thursdays. Their team is focused on bringing peace of mind to homeowner renov
Our client, interactive advertising agency based in SF, is looking for an Art Director to sit onsite and their client's HQ campus in Cupertino! This person will be an integral part of a team that produces high profile projects across multiple digital platforms on a global scale. As an embedded member of the client team, this role designs content and interfaces for the client's website and other interactive platforms, particularly for product launches, under the limited direction of an Associate Creative Director. Must be available to work onsite in Sunnyvale, CA exclusively working embedded
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.