Our client, a top consumer electronics brand is looking for a Digital Creative to join the Advertising team, which is located at their Headquarters in San Mateo, to work mostly remotely. The Digital Creative role is critical in ensuring the success of digital marketing campaigns by being responsible for digital creative strategy, complex messaging tactics, customer experience journeys, and creative art/copy solutions across platforms. We are looking for someone with the chops to work in the functional, the emotional, and the space between—merging business strategy with consumer culture.
As part of a small, newly forming group, this person must work well cross-functionally in order to turn business goals and insights into creative. We are looking for a candidate with a strong understanding of the digital landscape and experience working on multi-channel, full-funnel advertising programs. This is a role for someone with experience in building multi-touchpoint creative strategies for online retail and seeing those strategies through execution as customer journeys become design and copywriting challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with the Ad Creative Director in the strategy, execution, and management of global advertising strategy and creative
- Craft creative matrices for multiple product marketing initiatives
- Build, write, and design digital creative
- Collaborate with other marketing teams and agency partners
- Act on insights from display, digital video, paid social, and paid search
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to help execute on business objectives such as promotions
- Take a dynamic systems approach to developing creative messaging for online retail
- 5 years experience working for a modern brand or agency with experience in digital advertising across web, display, digital video, paid social and paid search
- Experience executing on full-funnel advertising campaigns to achieve brand and eCommerce, marketing objectives
- Analytical, proactive, and creative problem solving with a need and affinity for telling brand performance stories through data
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape and experience working with digital media platforms like DMPs and DSPs as well as an understanding of site analytics and customer journeys
- Creative development from brief to impression in a multi-variant environment
- Strong creative writing skills
- Adobe CC
- BS in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB