Our client, an edtech company, is looking for an Interactive Designer (B2B/SaaS) to join their team for a contract-to-hire role, 40 hrs/wk in Mountain View, CA.
*This role can be 100% remote if you're located outside of the SF Bay Area.
As the Interactive Designer you will be primarily responsible for helping improve the experience on the company’s website. You will have influence over all aspects of the customer experience across all product touchpoints.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Design visually compelling, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight our users
- Translate quantitative and qualitative data into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, prototypes at varying levels of fidelity with Sketch, Framer, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin and other contemporary design tools
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to build upon and evolve the brand and design guidelines
- Work closely with product management, marketing, and engineering to guide and deliver new web experiences and iterate on launched experiences across their platform
- Create designs for the entire customer journey connecting a user’s experience from marketing materials to purchasing and using our product
- Work with Data and Research teams to collect the data necessary to inform design direction
- 4+ years experience designing consumer and B2B product experiences, for mobile and web, in a SaaS business environment
- An eye for world-class digital design, with an uncompromising attitude towards delivering polished, pixel-perfect designs.
- Expert-level understanding of design tools like Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite. Framer and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience in UX, UI, and visual design
- Experience with A/B testing and well versed in principles of conversion-focused web design
*Must have portfolio that showcases relevant work samples!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB