Our client, a leader in the retail industry, is seeking an Interior Designer to join their team remotely in Pleasanton, CA.
The primary role of the Interior Designer is to consult with clients and industry influencers to solve workplace problems, providing furniture solutions and finish/material selections. Additionally, you will create and deliver client presentations that sell design solutions, as well as creating digital renderings to aid in visual communication. This role actively participates in promoting the sale of interior design services to clients.
- Promote the sale of interior design services through consultative process in the sales cycle with supporting research and business case information
- Provide consultative design services including but not limited to producing 2D/3D drawings, specifications, and finish selections throughout the project opportunity
- Creating innovative design concepts that address user needs, work flow, brand identity, budgets, timeframes, integration of existing products, typicals and furnishing standards, building finishes and the integration of a cohesive design statement
- Provides furniture specifications in form of CAP Worksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, or related field
- 2+ years working in a dealership environment
- Experience in pace planning, furniture product selection and specification and application in AutoCad or CET, Cap, Visual Impressions and other software tools
- Moderate to advanced level of production specification and application knowledge
If this lines up with your experience, then apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB