Our client, an internet company, is looking for a Designer for a 6-month contract.
You have a super keen eye for details and are passionate about symbols and iconography. You are a strong systems thinker with hands-on experience designing icons and other graphic elements from scratch and thinking holistically about how your work fits into a larger library. You are meticulous about creating optimized production-ready files, organizing and naming assets and interested in interfacing with command-line tools.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and informational icons
- Create vector graphics for UI elements in partnership with product designers
- Use your understanding of shape, color, hierarchy, typography, and motion to design icons
- that is simple, clear, and universally understood for Twitter’s products
- Have strong communication, storytelling abilities to share ideas with leadership
- Collaborate well with other designers, engineers, product managers, researchers, and
- product leaders in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in creative workshops, design crits, and reviews
- Design for a wide variety of people including international audiences, multi-language
- localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.
- Be able to thoroughly document your work
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB