Onward Search is seeking a Web Designer for a long-term contract with a company located in the Bay Area. This role will require 5+ years of experience working with many cross-functional teams to update and create within a content management environment. You will design assets, web pages, and more within the confines of the CMS, the client's style guides, and company standards and will partner with the SCRUM team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bring creative solutions, strategies, and design to the table
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve content, UX & UI
- Create prototypes to accomplish shared goals
- Be process-driven and analytical in design
- Able to present to teams and executives
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence the direction of the design
- Able to multitask, self-manage, and work on a team
- Strong research skills
- Agile methodologies
- 5+ years experience
- Web content management
- Flexible, open to ongoing situation in the Bay Area
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB