Our client, a spirts company, is seeking a Junior/Mid-level Art Director for a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
This person will join the Marketing team to work in-house across various brand and marketing needs. You will effectively be a multidisciplinary graphic designer who also works with photography, video, animation, and social media content. You will be responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of creative and art direction on assigned projects, either independently or by leading outside vendors as needed. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing, and working closely with the Brand Leads.
- Lead the creation of brand campaigns and tactics - from ideation through production
- Develop and oversee the art direction and design language for everything from campaign identity to video, to photography, social assets, and physical collateral
- Design & Production: Design and produce print executions, packaging, digital/web graphics, video content, logos & branding
- Brand Guidelines: Develop and maintain brand guidelines, while exploring new styles that communicate the brand story
- Agency Management: Brief and manage external vendors in the design and production of outsourced creative elements
- Brand Lead Collaboration: Collaborate with Brand Managers and be strategic in creating compelling and brand defining visuals for sub-brand and new products
- 3-6+ years of experience in-house creative team or design agency experience (ideally CPG, food and beverage, or spirits – but we are certainly open to experience in other verticals)
- Experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and new media communication
- Grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver excellent design
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media
- Knowledge of all steps required in the creative process
- Art direct photo shoots
- Experience working with copywriters to concept campaigns
- Proficient in design software used in the design process, including (but not limited to) InDesign, Illustrator
- Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Google Docs/Slides/Sheets and project management tools
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB