Senior Graphic Designer
San Bruno, California
Freelance | Job ID #70010 | $48 - $52 hourly | Posted 2 months ago
Onward Search needs a Senior Graphic Designer for a multinational retail company.
You'll join their in-house marketing agency that is uniquely designed to help brands reach hundreds of millions of shoppers across their entire shopping journey, online and in stores.
- The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and optimistic individual who is passionate about advertising and able to transform creative concepts into thoughtful design work for our advertisers. You will be focused on a specific vertical (i.e., Food, Consumables, Entertainment, etc.) working with various advertisers to produce compelling campaign work. This role is right for you if you are an innovative thinker, have an ability to build and maintain professional relationships, and effective time and project management skills.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to create and produce compelling digital solutions that align with business objectives outlined in project briefs.
- Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions under the guidance of Art Directors to translate business needs into innovative solutions.
- Ensure projects are delivered with partner brands in mind.
- Explore trends and competitive landscape, incorporating appropriate use of color, type, tone, and style into digital design practices.
- Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, and app, keeping the user journey in mind.
- 4+ years of creative experience, especially in omni channel, multi-brand retail industry.
- College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
- Understanding of design, typography, layout principles, and production process.
- Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are a must.
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively.
- Passion for our partners, products, and marketing.
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $48 - $52 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search