Our client, a financial services company, is seeking a Contract Senior Visual Designer with 8 years of experience.
This person will be working alongside the Executive Creative Director to lead a complete rebrand of their current website.
- Lead the complete redesign of the companies website
- Rollout the new design language into communication design projects such as CRM
- Contribute to our strategy and roadmap through your vision, design thinking, and user insights
- Participate in and lead design reviews, design sprints, and presentations across the company
- Rely on data and user insights to drive design decisions
- 8+ years of design experience
- Strong UI thinking combined with the ability to create polished design solutions
- A track record of taking consumer-facing websites from concept to launch
- Deep knowledge of design processes, methods, and user experience patterns across mobile and web
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems
Sound like you? Apply with an updated resume and portfolio today.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB