Our client is a leading, full-service advertising agency, specializing in health care and biotech is looking for a Frontend Web Developer with 5+ years of experience.
This is a 40 hrs/wk contract-to-hire role in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal Frontend Web Developer has a passion for the union of design & development. Responsibilities include reproducing UI/UX designs with pixel-perfect precision using modern front-end frameworks and methodologies. You will collaborate with Art/UX to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and functions. The ideal candidate is someone who works just as well autonomously as they do with a group. This person will be reporting in the VP of Technology.
- Work closely with Art, UX, Copy, and Account to execute a variety of projects
- Advice on the technical feasibility and functionality of proposals
- Develop maintainable, organized, and optimized code
- Work with multiple parallel projects
- Assess and provide accurate development timeline and estimates
- 5+ years working as a full-time Front-End Developer
- Excellent understanding of:
- HTML5 - Including:
- Semantic HTML
- Flexbox & Grid
- Implementing responsive layouts (with & without front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap)
- CSS3 - Including:
- Pre-processors such as SCSS
- CSS Specificity
- Semantic CSS
- CSS Animation
- Vanilla JS w/ES6+
- Knowledge of frameworks & libraries such as Vue.js and jQuery
- Experience with layout applications such as Sketch/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Solid understanding of version control using Git
- Experience with build systems like webpack/gulp/etc.
- Experiencing working with 3rd party Front-End APIs such as Google Maps
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and implementation
- A desire to continuously learn
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.