Onward Search is currently seeking an IT Communications Specialist for a 5-month extendable contract opportunity. This person someone who helps communicate, educate, and evangelize IT and technology products and services across an audience of 20000+ people internally. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
Day to Day Overview:
- Develop and implement strategies for keeping employees informed and excited by IT change initiatives in a timely, relevant and engaging manner.
- Take the lead and engage in the creation, approval, distribution of all IT related communications, including project announcements, outages, tech updates, internal technology marketing, training, newsletters, and intranet sites.
- Provide guidance and best practices for others within the team and act as the thought leader for project and technology teams.
- Contribute to and enable thoughtful and effective change adoption plans, understanding the complexities of technology change, user behaviors, and audience segmentation.
- Build empathy with our end users, understand their needs and balance them against the needs of our project and technology teams
- Build great partnerships and relationships with our internal teams as well as our external partners and ecosystems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in the space of IT communications, change management or technology marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to self-manage, organize projects and shifting priorities
- Excellent editorial skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility
- Organized and structured in your approach to writing with experience in developing content strategies and / or content architecture
Does this sound like you, do not hesitate to apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.