Onward Search is currently seeking an Lead Web Development professional for a 6-month extendable contract working out of San Jose, CA. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is looking for someone who can develop, QA, and deploy pages, gather new features/functionality requirements, and evaluate/provide technical recommendations with regards to new technologies. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
Day to Day Overview:
- Develop, QA and deploy pages for US Seller Center and US Seller Updates.
- Collaborate with Seller Center content owners to understand requirements and provide solutions or site updates.
- Gather new feature/functionality requirements from stakeholders and architect, develop, test and deploy solutions that meet the requirements.
- Evaluate and provide technical recommendations with regards to new technologies to be incorporated into the Seller Center or technologies that need to be deprecated.
- Provide analytical framework for Seller Center and Seller Updates for site analytics and tracking purposes.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Global WebDev, Accessibility, Engineering Systems, Source Control Management, Build & Release, SEO, Information Security, Product Security etc.) and third party partners to keep Seller Center up to date with best practices, evolving coding guidelines and compliance requirements, changes/upgrades to backend tools, systems and services etc.
- Serve as a Seller Center technical POC for other internal teams and third parties working with Seller Center team.
- Manage development deliverables and timelines with stakeholders, self and offshore developer and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Analyze, review and revise code produced by third party or offshore developer and integrate with the site.
- Oversee offshore developer, manage tasks and review their work.
- 5-10 years of experience, with less experience it would require more specific industry exp.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.