Our client, a top lifestyle company located in San Francisco is looking to hire a Quality Engineer for a 3+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for assisting in process improvement initiatives to the Quality Management System while ensuring full compliance to FDA and applicable ISO requirements. This person will also assist product investigations and failure analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Administer training record management system.
- Initiation of document change orders (DCO) and routing through the electronic document management system (EDMS). Administration of the Training Record Management System (TRMS)
- BS degree in Biology/Chemistry/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineering
- The Quality Engineering Associate will be innovative and intensely committed to ensure that products we supply conform to FDA and Quality System Regulations (cGMPs).
- Background in pharmaceutical or medical device industries desired.
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Sound like this is in your wheel house, then apply today to learn more about this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB