Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for Marketing Communications Assistant working out of our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. Currently, our client is seeking this individual on a 12-month extendable contract basis.
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned writer and internal communicator, who excels at corporate story telling by conveying information in a clear and concise manner that both informs and educates employees about what’s happening in the company, while building their excitement for where it’s headed.
- You are self-motivated and hard-working with strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess about 1-3 yrs. of experience
- You are responsible for editorial development of c-level executive’s emails about corporate initiatives and talking points for monthly Town Halls
- Refining executive’s emails surrounding org changes and key initiatives, and developing key messages to support all-hands meetings
- Developing key messages, FAQ and talking points to guide executive and manager communications surrounding org changes
- Drafting scripts to guide executive videos promoting new offerings/services
- Drafting and/or refining short-form articles about key events/activities in the company and uploading them to our internal news platform
- Setting up raffle promotions and sending out broadcasts to further promote content on our internal news platform
Does this sound like your skill set and experience? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.