Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Specialist with a strong background and passion for the mobile marketing landscape. Our client is currently seeking this individual on a long term extendable contract basis working out of their San Francisco, CA office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Partner with and influence the CRM channel team to incorporate app download messaging in their mature and new email series, driving banner placement testing to optimize adoption and app engagement.
• Develop a data driven onsite strategy and testing roadmap, with the objective to drive mobile adoption and mWeb migration of new and existing users, leveraging the latest industry best practices, and learnings.
• Partner with other internal lines of business within he organization to execute and optimize your onsite strategy and testing roadmap, working well in advance to ensure they are allocating the resources to support your plans.
• Responsible for the cross channel view of where, what and how our consumer base is speaking about the app, providing internal stakeholders with frequent updates on where there might be gaps or inconsistencies in how the app is being represented.
• Own the creative briefing, reviewing and approval process with internal and external stakeholders for your campaigns where creative is a key lever and requires new asset development.
• Manage the Mobile Measurement tool for email and onsite banners, and ensure all campaigns have the appropriate tracking in place, data accuracy and flow-through between channels, attribution tool and internal database.
• Bachelor’s degree; +3years of mobile marketing or direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing experience, preferably for an ecommerce company
• Knowledge of email and onsite marketing, and SEO best practices.
• Demonstrated experience in consumer lifecycle marketing
• Strong understanding of tracking and attribution using AppsFlyer or a similar platform, a plus but not required.
• Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA, & LTV)
• Deep analytical skills translating, who is able to turn complex data analysis into meaningful and actionable insights; Proficiency in Excel, SQL experience is a plus
• A good understanding of brand and creative elements that can help improve performance.
• Excellent critical thinking and execution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts related to the mobile marketing space, most importantly to mobile app.
• Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
• Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external relationships; Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a highly matrixed organization.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Onward Search has a client that is looking for an SEO Manager that will work with the team to support business verticals and category marketers. This position requires a combination of SEO expertise and project management skills. Working inside a large organization with diverse teams, the SEO Manager will provide keyword analysis, on-page optimization recommendations and manage projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be able to identify areas for SEO improvement, define a plan to address those areas, and back up that plan with solid business cases and search engine analysis. Ha
Onward Search is looking for an experienced Site Merchandising Manager to lead the site experience of Photo & Services businesses for a temp to perm role. The right candidate will leverage analytics to drive a robust online strategy around sales, conversion, average order size and profitability. Here's what you'll be doing as our Site Merchandising Manager: - Provide expertise in Site Merchandising to apply to the development, implementation, and improvement of action plans - Develops and plans the visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies of departments and campaigns - Ident
Onward Search is currently seeking an experienced Copywriter for a 3-month extendable contract role working out of our clients San Francisco, CA office. Our client is at the forefront of leveraging the latest technology to redefine the landscape of how consumers utilize their products daily. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more! Job Description: Our client is looking for an experienced Copywriter who will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the design, product, and marketing teams and developing original digital, social and tradition
Onward Search has a client that is looking for an Assistant Site Merchandising Manager for a long term contract. The ideal candidate Ideal should have 1-3 years’ experience in site merchandising and/or digital marketing. Anyone with Project Coordination and/or management experience is a plus. Responsibilities: · Partner with site managers & marketing teams to build and execute site experiences for Global & Seasonal pages. · Own & uphold the digital site build calendar. Assistant Manager is responsible for the coordination of all assets required for site build, so sit
Our client, an entertainment studio, is seeking a digital Social Media Content Creator/Editor to join their team. You will report to the Engagement Editor and be responsible for: Finding and developing new audiences, providing them with the right content at the right time, and building loyalty with our customers through a multi-platform strategy working with departments across a portfolio of brands including editorial, sales, product, design, business intelligence and more. Monitor and grow the digital audiences of multiple brands through platforms such as Apple News, Smart News, an
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. Onward Search is looking for a flexible and versatile freelance marketer. You will plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market. Responsibilities: Clearly articulate and document customer needs (both implicit and explicit) to internal stakeholders Communicate highly technical product information in a clear and concise manner, tailoring content for a variety of audiences Leverage technical expertise and knowledge of pro
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.