Onward Search has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Analytics Specialist with a strong background and passion for the mobile marketing landscape. Our client is currently seeking this individual on a long term extendable contract basis working out of their San Francisco, CA office. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Partner with and influence the CRM channel team to incorporate app download messaging in their mature and new email series, driving banner placement testing to optimize adoption and app engagement.
• Develop a data driven onsite strategy and testing roadmap, with the objective to drive mobile adoption and mWeb migration of new and existing users, leveraging the latest industry best practices, and learnings.
• Partner with other internal lines of business within he organization to execute and optimize your onsite strategy and testing roadmap, working well in advance to ensure they are allocating the resources to support your plans.
• Responsible for the cross channel view of where, what and how our consumer base is speaking about the app, providing internal stakeholders with frequent updates on where there might be gaps or inconsistencies in how the app is being represented.
• Own the creative briefing, reviewing and approval process with internal and external stakeholders for your campaigns where creative is a key lever and requires new asset development.
• Manage the Mobile Measurement tool for email and onsite banners, and ensure all campaigns have the appropriate tracking in place, data accuracy and flow-through between channels, attribution tool and internal database.
• Bachelor’s degree; +3years of mobile marketing or direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing experience, preferably for an ecommerce company
• Knowledge of email and onsite marketing, and SEO best practices.
• Demonstrated experience in consumer lifecycle marketing
• Strong understanding of tracking and attribution using AppsFlyer or a similar platform, a plus but not required.
• Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA, & LTV)
• Deep analytical skills translating, who is able to turn complex data analysis into meaningful and actionable insights; Proficiency in Excel, SQL experience is a plus
• A good understanding of brand and creative elements that can help improve performance.
• Excellent critical thinking and execution skills.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts related to the mobile marketing space, most importantly to mobile app.
• Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, prioritization, and project management skills.
• Great interpersonal skills to develop and maintain internal and external relationships; Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals in a highly matrixed organization.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.