Our client, a namesake in the gaming industry is looking for a Senior UX Designer.
The Senior UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Wire-framing and prototyping of test experiences to identify and resolve user issues
- Designing the logic, layout, and flow of all in-game user interfaces for easy navigation
- Overseeing the function of the menus, feedback, and user interfaces of the game
The ideal Senior UX Designer will have:
- Shipped 3-4 console or PC games
- You know what people are drawn to in menu layouts and visuals, and what makes a design easily accessible and understandable
-You’ve been part of designing and improving Shopping, Store, or Microtransaction Experiences
Does this sound like you apply now to learn more!
SHARE THIS JOB
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.