Our client, a top lifestyle brand in San Francisco, is looking to hire a talented Jr. Designer for a 6+ month assignment. The ideal candidate for this role is a curious, collaborative person who’s excited to support creative projects big and small, has excellent attention to detail and keeps things positive. The role will involve working on bringing templates, production-based artistic and innovative concepts to life.
Requirements, Skills, and Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in design
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Interest in the latest design trends
- Experience designing for web, print, and other mediums
- Excellent work ethic and an even better sense of humor
- Visual design sense and eye for detail
- Ability to take direction well and communicate
- A solid understanding of humor
- Working knowledge of InVision is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- A favorite font besides Din, know how to play with color and think Proxima Nova is preferred
Does this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.