Our client is a financial services company, is looking for a Brand and Media Manager for a permanent position
This person will sit on the Creative + Brand team and help drive the brand, creative development, media planning, and management efforts. In this position, you will play a key role in all aspects of their national brand advertising.
As the Brand and Media Manager, you will collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategies and drive execution of brand advertising while delivering against the annual marketing plan. Internally, the manager will collaborate and assist marketing leadership teams with both short and long-term brand objectives while working with external agency partners to exceed department and business objectives in a collaborative environment.
- Play a critical role in developing and managing the annual brand advertising plan, including strategic briefs, plan development and execution, to drive effective brand advertising.
- Be a champion for brand advertising, taking a leadership role in the development of new creative, messaging, and ad testing.
- Work with our internal media buying partners to ensure the media buy supports our long-term brand goals.
- Drive ad production, taking accountability for flawless execution across TV, radio, digital, and OOH.
- Work with the internal research group to execute extensive ad and copy testing. Use our research to be an expert on our target audience and use that to inform the development of messaging and ads.
- Recommend and maintain strategic principles that inform media planning and buying in partnership with our internal media buying team.
- Follow the media marketplace to remain up to date on the latest media trends and adoption by our target audience.
- Effectively partner with our media buying partners and external agency.
- Develop and maintain regular executive reporting that provides a clear and concise view of our brand advertising.
- 10+ years’ experience working in Media, Brand Advertising and Creative; experience with TV media required
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising effective media strategies
- Experience partnering with or managing a media agency
- Excellent understanding of the full media landscape, particularly TV
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB