Our client is looking for an Internal Communications Specialist with 3-4 years of corporate communications, product marketing, or project management experience, preferably in the adtech environment.
- Develop and manage distribution of internal communications to various stakeholders
- Develop format and frequency strategies for how to share communications to an internal audience of sellers and marketers.
- Provide program management and milestone support for all communication deliverables at all go-to-market stages
- Work with internal teams to maintain a solid feedback loop, establish efficient workflows, and continuously improve processes related to internal product communications.
- Outstanding project management skills with ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and writing
- Experience in adtech, advertising, or media is a plus
Apply with an updated resume and writing samples today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB