Media Content Product Marketing Manager
Freelance | Job ID #69758 | Posted Earlier this month
Onward Play is looking for a Media Content Product Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract opportunity, 40 hours a week, with benefits. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Own and execute the go-to-market process for content launches or third party media applications
- Partner effectively with the content programming team and outbound marketing partners for a successful launch and campaign execution.
- Guide asset development and lead asset management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing support that retains and expands our target audience.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to inform positioning, go-to-market plans, creative assets, and campaigns.
- BA or BS degree
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing (or equivalent function)
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, changing environment while influencing teams and roadmaps
- Comfortable with horizontal and vertical communication across multiple functions and teams
- Experience managing agencies and in-house partners for daily workstreams and creative deliverables
- Experience creating market requirement documents, including audience definition, positioning statements, and clearly defined value propositions
Apply today to chat with a recruiter!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of the assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers, and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
If this sound like you, apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search