Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Sr Social Listening Analyst to join their Global Marketing team for a 6+ month contract.
As a Sr. Social Listening Analyst, you’ll join a world-class insights, analytics, and brand planning. Our team partners with key stakeholders across the company, including the broader marketing organization and business groups across the brand portfolio and geos, to develop new ways to illuminate meaningful insights, translate insights into actionable strategic recommendations and provide a deep understanding of consumers/customers globally. You will have opportunities to work on projects that touch every aspect of our business, helping to uncover insights and drive strategy to inform decision-making.
- Function as an analytic expert on social listening analysis
- Quickly identify business needs and set up social listening monitors/searches by using advanced knowledge on writing queries and analyzing digital/social conversation
- Work closely with the Social Media team to utilize social listening to measure brand health and monitor sentiment
- Going beyond the basic data to provide meaningful analysis that can provide actionable insights, help identify business opportunities, and evaluate campaign performance
- Work in close partnership with the Social Media and PR teams to capture key events/moments, find consumer insights and integrate findings to share out with broader organization timely
- Be very familiar with media measurement, KPI & benchmarks setting for media/marketing campaigns
- Provide actionable insights that will inform future media planning and create consistent approach for campaign performance evaluation
- Partner directly with external agencies on reporting and analytics including media, social listening and other marketing activities
- Design and present reports in a visual and compelling format, including gathering & processing data, designing reports/dashboards, in-depth performance analysis, presenting actionable insights & recommendations
- 5-7 years of marketing analytics experience with a specialization in media and social campaign analytics at large agency and/or client-side at a large company
- Expertise in using social listening tools (e.g., Meltwater, Sysomos, Brandwatch, Netbase, Sprinklr, Radian6)
- Proven experiences in data processing and analysis among large data sets
- A deep understanding of cross-channel measurement and KPIs setting
- Proven experience on reporting and analytics across different media channels and media types (e.g., Paid media, Display, Search, Social, programmatic, Web)
- Highly proficient in media campaign management and analytics tools/platforms (e.g., DoubleClick, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, IAS, MOAT)
- Strong Excel and dashboard design skills and experience with analytics/statistical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, SPSS)
- A deep understanding of B2B/B2C social platforms and how brands should play in these spaces (e.g., KPI, benchmarks)
- Ability to use data to provide actionable insights, drive effective outcomes and inform business decisions and future content strategy
- Comfortable working within a test & learn culture that’s known for speed, agility
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB