Our client, a top electronics manufacturer located in Newark is looking to hire a Design Operations Systems Admin for a 6+ month opportunity. This person will be responsible for managing documentation services to support the companies:
- Digital asset management, which includes system integration, implementation, maintenance
- Ongoing support of internal, external and partners DAM systems.
- Packaging documentation including design structure and graphic files, BOMs (Bills of Materials, including part numbers creation, releases, change orders and end to end process.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work collaboratively with internal clients to deliver solutions that meet business objectives and assure high quality to meet schedule
- Create and manage BOM part numbers for all packaging elements, including but not limited to original design and localization of graphics, structure and documentation, and all other supporting files
- Version control and change management
- Start workflows for design work and localization
- Requires strong interpersonal communication, flexibility, multi-tasking, and a teamwork ethic
- Digital Asset Management systems (DAMs)
- Agile-Product Life Cycle Management System
- Office Suite (Excel, Word) and Google Apps
- Understanding of BOM structures
- Understanding of retail packaging development
- Understanding of graphics development processes
- Previous experience in the retail consumer electronics industry is a plus
- BA degree or 5 years equivalent work experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.