We’re looking for a very special someone who has experience handling what’s normally two roles in an in-house design studio: Production Designer and Print Producer. (You do it all!) We’ve got a small but mighty creative team that needs a person with just the right experience to come in and be our production design and printing expert. If you’ve got the skills, we’d love to talk!
- Build production-ready mechanicals for collateral, in-store merchandising, associate tools and more.
- Prep web design files for engineering hand-off and create accompanying documentation
- Create additional design layouts based on supplied and approved templates
- Flow multiple language translations into various layouts, ensuring consistency of final layout and type.
- Conduct pre-flight and technical integrity checks on files originating from creative team.
- Work closely with the Design Director to develop and troubleshoot layout to mechanical execution process and production guidelines.
- Manage a large volume of edits while maintaining version control and design quality.
- Capacity to work on several projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with print vendors to create print production schedules, source estimates, and define vendor specifications.
- Manage the delivery of final files to vendors.
- Review and route printer proofs to assure complete approval before final printing.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite programs and Sketch.
- Understanding of web best practices.
- At least 5 years agency or in-house experience in similar role.
- Must have strong knowledge of prepress and printing (offset, digital and large format).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.