Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for an Imagery Production Manager for a 6+ month assignment.
Support Imagery Production Manager in pre-and post-production work, as well as on set, leveraging these projects as opportunities to learn.Execute productions including still photography, CG, and retouching projects.
Help create multiple assets for print production as well as various social platforms. Understanding best practices for producing deliverables for those channels.
- Create digital and physical proofs to review with key stakeholders.
- Convert and pre-flight files for print production.
- Proactively manage communications, timelines, budgets, and deliverables setting expectations with key stakeholders for various projects.
- Collaborate with multiple groups across various product lines, helping to support the creative ideas while balancing practicalities and necessities of production.
- Support the group with media management, storage, and tracking of imagery.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Agency experience is requested
- 3-5 years of experience in photography production and retouching.
- Experience on set and a working knowledge of roles on set.
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of color theory.
- Experience proofing and marking-up proofs.
- Highly detailed and organized with an ability to see the big picture, yet execute the details.
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to tailor a message to your audience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and partner with resources in the broader company to scale and deliver amazing work.
- Experience working with outsourced and in-house teams to deliver projects.
- Ability to lead multiple projects with calm and ease.
- Positive, self-motivated, and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ambition and desire to develop new skills and grow personally as well as professionally.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with retouching, shooting, and lighting.
- Self-driven interest and curiosity in technology.
- Quick to see the promise of new technologies and the consumer benefit it can provide.
- Flexibility (within reason) to work outside normal business hours.
- Occasional travel required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB