Our client, a global strategy and design firm, is looking for a Freelance Packaging Designer. This person should have 5-10 years’ experience in packaging on premium, luxury, beverage, food, and cannabis brands.
This is a contract role, 2-4 weeks, 25-30 hrs/wk. Remote to start, with a preference for Bay Area candidates when shelter-in-place lifts, onsite in Berkeley, CA.
- Very refined understanding of typography
- Deep packaging experience – ideally in alc. bev., food, better-for-you, and cannabis
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio that showcases samples of “concept work” vs. work final production work
- Knowledge of specialty printing processes and understanding of high-end substrates is a plus
- Corporate identity, multi-page print, digital design experience a plus
- Illustration, photography a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB