Our client is looking to hire a PRODUCTION DESIGNER for a 4+ month assignment. This person will work with the web team to help design and produce global online assets. Responsibilities include creating basic web graphics, copy layouts as well as processing images and backgrounds for online.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years of experience in design (visual and UI)
- Strong skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Working knowledge of InVision
- Up to date on the latest digital design trends
- Experience designing for web, mobile and responsive (ecommerce a plus) and how web development works
- Understanding how to export and deliver web files for best resolution and size
- Portfolio of work samples required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB