Our client, a sustainable footwear brand, is seeking a Digital Product Designer specialized in mobile apps to join their growing team. They’re looking for a creative, forward-thinking, and highly skilled designer to work closely with our creative, ecommerce, and engineering teams to design an intuitive, simple, beautiful digital experience across a new mobile app. The ideal candidate is able to work well under structured timelines to deliver inspiring mobile experiences that delight our customers and elevate our brand. An ideal background is someone with experience designing mobile apps, particularly iOS. This person will be reporting to the Senior Digital Designer.
- Lead the ideation, design, and prototyping across our mobile app, delivering beautiful, simple solutions as defined by research, insights, and data.
- Create wireframes, user flows, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Help build a digital design system for mobile that is consistent with our e-commerce design system and overarching brand guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with our product managers, UX designers, copywriters, engineers, and other relevant business stakeholders throughout the design and development process.
- Think strategically for long-term and global impact, while understanding and taking into account business and technical constraints.
- Continuously improve and streamline our product design process and contribute to the development and refinement of visual standards.
- Experience bringing digital products, especially mobile apps, to life (ideally for e-commerce, brands, or startups).
- Experience working on cross-disciplinary teams, particularly engineering, product, and marketing teams.
- Ability to articulate the ‘why’ behind your designs, leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions to various stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of current design best practices, developments, and trends for mobile, coupled with an exceptional digital portfolio of past work or projects.
- Competence in current product design tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, Principle, and InVision.
- Strong foundation in visual design, user experience, user interface design, and branding.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Excited by a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment—able to take initiative and prioritize under tight timelines.
- Curiosity, humility, and a passion for doing amazing work.
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB