Our client is searching for a talented, growth oriented UX designer who will play a key role in an agile environment with a highly collaborative, cross functional team. Mobile and broader multi-channel experience design skills are a plus and if you have financial services experience, even better (although not required)!
Interested in people who have and can demonstrate running design workshops or sessions!
**This is a contract role that will be remote until Covid restrictions are lifted but all candidates must be comfortable making the commute to Santa Clara, CA once restrictions lift.**
Day to day:
- You will be responsible for creating effective user flows, wireframes, annotations, prototypes as well as visual assets
- You have the ability to demonstrate clear, innovative solutions to complex user flows and understand how to balance these against business and technical requirements
- You should be a great listener with an unfettered approach to design
- You believe in the mantra that ‘users vote with clicks’ and know that small changes add up to huge mind-shifts, if executed in the right way
- This position requires deep understanding of large-scale mobile first and responsive web initiatives, user-centered design, usability, information design, interaction design, and goal-oriented design
- You should have excellent communication skills – in person, written and presentation and the ability to prioritize and track multiple projects under tight deadlines
- You’re comfortable working in cross-functional teams & a fast/agile environment
- Ability to participate & help lead workshops
What you bring forth:
- 5-7+ years related experience with IA and consumer-facing experiences
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, InVision, Sketch
- Captivating visual storyteller
- Knowledge of ADA compliance, user experience principles, and IA
- Experience conducting user research and gathering quantitative data
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience
Apply today with a resume and portfolio to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB