Our client, a leading cloud enterprise solutions company, is looking for a Senior UX Interaction Designer with 7+ years of experience as UX practitioner with experience designing consumer and enterprise applications.
The Senior UX Interaction Designer will work closely with product teams. A successful candidate will have a deep portfolio of interaction design at all levels of fidelity from rough sketches to final spec documents, with a specific emphasis on the design and socialization of pattern libraries.
- Work with Product team to build a deep understanding of their products and audiences
- Lead the designs for specific web product feature initiative
- Be the key liaison with the global engineering teams, who are responsible for the implementation of the designs
- Collaborative team - communicate your ideas to a broad audience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Computer Science, Interaction Design, or Visual Communication Design discipline
- 7+ years of experience in digital product development such as apps, desktop, web, and/or digital ecosystems
- Experience with complex data representations + visualization
- Experience on cross-functional design and development teams
- Show process of wireframes and Visual design tools, including Sketch, Illustrator
- Prototyping tools, including Sketch, Abstract, Invision
- Communication tools including Glip, Slack, and Google Sites
- Experience with Analytics Reporting Products - B2B
Apply with an updated resume and portfolio today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB